Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By CarbonNanotubes
I have a process where the initial user (requester) completes the first task which sends out a notification email to a bunch of users. These users have the option to send a response back to the requester. My issue is I want the case to close automatically after a 24 hour timer has completed. If a response is received that timer should reset back to 24 hours again.

Anyone know how I could accomplish this? Here is the example of what I currently have, my thought was whenever a new response was submitted the timer would be triggered again and would reset back to 24 hours

By ClaudioLema
Hello CarbonNanoTubes,

For help you, what version of ProcessMaker are you using?, anyway did you try to use "Start Event: Timer" to be able to start and define the execution times?, I attach the wiki about events in ProcessMaker:

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Events

Greetings.
By CarbonNanotubes
We are using 3.5.7.

I don't think that would work since a start event must connect to a task or something first which in this case I would want it to connect to an exclusive gateway to fork which path to take (route to form task or close)

Another thing I have tried but does not seem to work is using the assignment rules timeout. I currently have it set to 5 minutes for testing.

In that trigger I first just sent an email which did work but when calling
Code: Select all
PMFDerivateCase(@@APPLICATION, @%INDEX);

die();
Which should try to send it to the next task but should also fail the exclusive gateway and route to the end event instead, right?

By programerboy
Hi,
You can easily create automatic routes for your cases with "Automatic route case plugin".
Please check the following link:
https://pmlearning.info/plugin.php?t=processmaker-automatic-route-case-plugin
Thanks

To take Cenforce 120mg tablet, follow the guidelin[…]

ICO software script is a pre-made program for crea[…]

A crypto exchange script is a pre-designed softwar[…]

So I recently bought an addmotor Ebike which of co[…]