Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello guys!

I was looking around the forum and documentation available, and im doing step by step progresses in my plugin development..

But it's very difficult to find available tags, examples, etc.. for Plugin development.

So, for my plugin, i want to do some automatic actions:
    Create a PM Table
    Set the PM Table on plugin's setup page because some people could already have this table created and use their table
    Create custom attributes for tasks (associating them some info for example marking tasks as Relevant (T/F), GRADE needed to do the task, etc..)
    Create a STEP that could get some info about case and set some people to different tasks with manual assignment or value based assignment
I'm using this page https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Plugin_Development, but i need more extensive information about what classes can i use in step PHP to handle with the case workflow, etc..

Sorry if this is newbie stuff, but i'm seeing this very dark :(

Thank you very much community!

Best Regards,
Pedro Vieira
Unfortunately, we don't have much documentation on plugins. Here are a couple examples:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Plugins
pvieira wrote:Create a PM Table
I will try to find time to create an example for you showing how to create tables with a plugin.

pvieira wrote:Set the PM Table on plugin's setup page because some people could already have this table created and use their table
The "setup.xml" page for plugins is based the code from ProcessMaker 2. I don't think that I can create an example for this. You will have to create menu items for configuring the plugin.

pvieira wrote:Create custom attributes for tasks (associating them some info for example marking tasks as Relevant (T/F), GRADE needed to do the task, etc..)

I don't think this can be done with plugins. You will probably have to hack the source code. I'm not familiar with this code, so you will have to find it yourself.

pvieira wrote:Create a STEP that could get some info about case and set some people to different tasks with manual assignment or value based assignment
You can create an External Step with plugins, but it would be much easier to simply use triggers to assign people to tasks and get info about the case.
Well, i think i could do what i want with a trigger, but, i want to share my work with people using a plugin for example.

It would be great if i could be able to put my trigger inside the plugin and when the people install the plugin and the trigger should be available somewhere.

Also, it would be great if i could create the PM Table by installing this trigger.

Best Regards,
Pedro Vieira

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]