Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality

Moderator: amosbatto

I've been using the ProcessMaker app on my Note 8 for a while now. It was working smooth when my phone was running android 7.0. Today I happen to update to the latest android 8.0 but now whenever i am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on its startup and just closing itself after few seconds automatically. Can anyone please help??

Just a quick update: I read few forums discussing about this bug of Android 8.0. What I figured out is by uninstalling and reinstalling app I just got it working fine once again :)

--
Garry Joshi
Tutuapp ShowBox Tutuapp
Last edited by garryjoshi on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have an Android 8.0 device to test the ProcessMaker App.

Please file a bug report about this at http://bugs.processmaker.com. Make sure to include your version of ProcessMaker and your version of the ProcessMaker App and what is the model of your smartphone/tablet in the report. Then, post a link to your bug report here in the forum, so I can email it to the PM developer who maintains the App code.
I've been using the ProcessMaker app on my Note 8 for a while now. It was working smooth when my phone was running android 7.0. Today I happen to update to the latest android 8.0 but now whenever i am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on its startup and just closing itself after few seconds automatically. Can anyone please help?? http://freedomappapk.com/spotify-premium-apk/
ProcessMaker Mobile is being rewritten in React Native. Until the rewrite is done, the only solution if you are using Android 8 or iOS 11 is to set your users to the Mobile or Switchable User Experience and then use ProcessMaker in your mobile device's web browser.
amosbatto wrote:ProcessMaker Mobile is being rewritten in React Native. Until the rewrite is done, the only solution if you are using Android 8 or iOS 11 is to set your users to the Mobile or Switchable User Experience and then use ProcessMaker in your mobile device's web browser.
This is great news. Any ideas when the rewritten mobile will be released?

Thanks
I don't have any idea when the rewrite will be done, but the Dev team is now testing a new release of the existing app which is compatible with Android 8. It should be released soon, since clients are waiting on it.
Calculate hours of day/week

Thank you Amos, The four other variables are for[…]

timing control

I suggest that you file a bug report about it at[…]

Hello Amos, Would this solution work also for PM […]

Hi amosbatto! When I send a request from ajax to[…]