Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By RJBrown
Good Morning,

I've been task with migrating ProcessMaker from an older application server to a server with Server 2022.

My current production server is MS server 2012 R2, ProcessMaker 3.5.4 Community, PHP 7.1.9, MySql 5.6.51.

I've created a test environment with MS server 2022, ProcessMaker 3.5.4 Community, PHP 7.1.9, MySql 5.7.40.

The current production ProcessMaker has 4 (projects) with 3 of the 4 exporting from production and importing into my test environment just fine. But the 4th Project has consistently errored on import.

I've attached the error that I get when I try and Import.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Once I get over this hurdle, I will need to bring the data over from MySql and then Upgrade ProcessMaker on my test system.

Thank you,
Rob
Attachments
PMError.PNG
PMError.PNG (24.63 KiB) Viewed 44704 times
By silviuA
Is it possible that the file that you are trying to import is to big? If this is the case, try to increase memory_limit in php.ini - like for example:
Code: Select all
memory_limit = 512M
Also here https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Changing_the_ProcessMaker_Configuration#Increasing_the_maximum_memory_per_session it says to also modify the sysGeneric.php on line 7 to reflect the change - something like:
 ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');
Cheers!
By BaileyDaugherty
Do you think the file you're trying to import might be too big? To fix this, try increasing memory limit in php.ini to a larger value, such as: https://basketball-stars.co/
By RJBrown
silviuA wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 am Is it possible that the file that you are trying to import is to big? If this is the case, try to increase memory_limit in php.ini - like for example:
memory_limit = 512M
Also here https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Changing_the_ProcessMaker_Configuration#Increasing_the_maximum_memory_per_session it says to also modify the sysGeneric.php on line 7 to reflect the change - something like:
 ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');
Cheers!
Thank you for your reply.

I had already set the file size to 512 in the php.ini.

The files itself is just under 5mb.
By stefant85
If you ever wanted to switch from PC to Mac or vice versa, these settings will make the switch process much easier. In fact, once these changes are made, it'll be as if nothing changed at all.
By RJBrown
stefant85 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:53 am If you ever wanted to switch from PC to Mac or vice versa, these settings will make the switch process much easier. In fact, once these changes are made, it'll be as if nothing changed at all.
I see that reporting posts serves no purpose. :-D I reported this back in the middle of December and its still here.

BTW I fixed my issue.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]