Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I have a grid on a dynaform that accepts input for a date field.

After the dynaform submit button is clicked, in the After Dynaform section, I generate an output document which includes the grid. The dates entered via the dynaform are not included.

If I generate the output document in the Before Dynaform section of the next task, the dates are displayed.

Why are the dates not displayed when the output document is generated in the After Dynaform section of the current task?
ewallace wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm I have a grid on a dynaform that accepts input for a date field.

After the dynaform submit button is clicked, in the After Dynaform section, I generate an output document which includes the grid. The dates entered via the dynaform are not included.

If I generate the output document in the Before Dynaform section of the next task, the dates are displayed.

Why are the dates not displayed when the output document is generated in the After Dynaform section of the current task?
Hello everyone, this is my first post here.
I have the same problem, I can't understand this.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]