Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

Is there any method, e.g. by trigger, during run time, to activate Debug mode if the user is a member of Development Group and deactivate Debug mode if the user is not a member of Development Group?

Many Thx

cheers,
Karl
HI Programerboy,

Thank you for your advice.

I am developing a system for a social welfare NGO which is using PM community version.
Is there any method / PM function which can activate / deactivate debug mode in trigger?

Thousand thanks
cheers,
Karl
Hi,
Our plugins is for community version and no problem for use them.
With this plugin we do not display the debug panel for users who enter the dedicated panel and for users who enter the main panel of the program is activated and displayed.
At the base of the program you can enable and disable some debugging for some.
Thanks
Hi Programerboy,

I hope that
http://pmlearning.info/plugin.php?t=Dedicated-panel-plugin-ProcessMaker
is the right page to visit.
But the price for the plugin is $860.

Grateful if you can advise me whether there are free of charge community version plugin?
Otherwise, is there any method / PM function which can activate / deactivate debug mode in trigger?
Thousand Thanks.

Cheers,
Karl
Hi Programerboy,

Thank you for your kind offer.
It is a pity that I'm only a volunteer helping the non-profit making social welfare NGO on their digital transformation. There is no budget on this project.
One of the reasons of using PM community version is free of charge.

Thanks for your kind offer again.
cheers,
Karl

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]