Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By Skyline
Hello. I am new to ProcessMaker, and I just created 2 processes. The first one did not have any gateway steps and it is straight path, and it just works.

The second process has 3 tasks with DynaForms and 2 gateways. And 2nd process is the one loosing data from task#1. A user, say "user A" can enter data into grid and textbox and review. But onece another user, say "user B", approves the user A's submission at task#2, all data user A entered into a grid will be gone. And I looked at "Change Log" for the submission, I can see the array became empty. I have tried to submit twice and 2nd submission lost data as well as 1st time. But there is one textbox and that data stays in preview for task#1, but it is lost in preview for task#2. And approval choices at task#2 stay in tact.

I am sure I am missing something somewhere, and I would really appreciate if someone can advise anything.
By amosbatto
Give your users Process Permissions so they can view the data in read-only mode when they are no longer assigned to the case.

You can turn on Debug Mode to see whether the variables holding the data are disappearing from the case. If the variables are still there, and you are trying to display the grid in a later DynaForm in the process, then you probably aren't using the same variable to display the grid.
By Skyline
Thank you for suggestions, amosbatto. But I already gave permissions and made sure all variables are same.

Are there any process samples I can download to learn this system? I know there are tutorial but sample would be very helpful for me.
Thank you.
By amosbatto
Skyline,
I can't tell what the problem is with the .bpmn file. I need to see the .pmx file. Instead of clicking on "Export Diagram", click on the option "Export Process" to export the .pmx file.
By amosbatto
Your problem is that you need to use the same IDs in the grid fields. You didn't use the same IDs, so the data wasn't being displayed in the grid.

For example, if you have the grid variable clientList and its first field has the ID "clientName", then if you want to redisplay it in a subsequent DynaForm, then you have to use the grid variable clientList and set a grid field to have the ID "clientName", not "text0000001".
SetIDsInGrid.png
SetIDsInGrid.png (26.61 KiB) Viewed 8617 times
I have fixed your grid field IDs:
(92.12 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
By Zora99
I have the same problem, but this problem is not happening in every case. Sometimes I lost the grid data and get this error :
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmDynaform.php on line 539 . I am using processmaker 3.1.3-community.
By amosbatto
Zora99 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:50 pm I have the same problem, but this problem is not happening in every case. Sometimes I lost the grid data and get this error :
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmDynaform.php on line 539 . I am using processmaker 3.1.3-community.
Does this only happen with very long grids?
Maybe you need to increase the max_input_vars, memory_limit and post_max_size settings in your php.ini file.

Are your users inputting non-ASCII characters? If so, can you determine what input causes the problem?
Finally, if that isn't the problem, then post your process and indicate which Dynaform causes the problem.
By aljarama
Please, something similar is happening to me.

I have a grid variable documentsGrid and I redisplay it in two subsequent DynaForms, I use the grid variable documentsGrid with the sames grid field names. Everything it's fine for first time, but if in subsequent dynaform one or two I would need to comeback to Dynaform 0 when I run it in debug mode I can see that documentsGrid variable is not empty, but I can't see anything in view. Required fields are in red because it's says there's nothing there.

I don't know why that is happening. I'm using other grid in similar way and it's fine.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]