Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Make sure that your login session hasn't expired. Log out and login again.

Does this error only occur with a single process or does it occur with every process?

Turn on your web browser's debugger (by pressing F12 on most browsers) and go to the Network tab and check whether the REST endpoint to export the process is showing an error. If so, then post it.

Also add the following line to your env.ini file:
debug = 1

Does that show you an error message?

I have encountered processes which can't be exported for some reason. I found that pools and lanes can cause problems. I had to keep deleting elements until I figured out what caused the problem. Sometimes the only solution is to recreate the process. If you figure out what element is causing the problem, file a bug report about it.
The 500 Internal Server Error is the general catch all error when the server throws an exception. The first thing you need to know about an "Internal Server Error" is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with your browser, your computer, or your internet connection. There are a number of causes for a 500 Internal Server Error to display in a web browser. Consider some debugging tips to help diagnose and fix common causes of this problem.

Refresh the URL that you have requested. The error may be for the short term.
Clear all the website cache from your web browser
Delete website cookies because error 500 can be obstructed by clearing the website cookies. Restart your web browser after clearing cookies.
Create a new .htaccess file. Sometimes the incorrect code and command in .htaccess file cause error 500 on the website. Rename the file with another name; it will automatically become invalid. Then create a new .htaccess file and upload it to the server.
Finally, Ask your Hosting Provider

http://net-informations.com/q/mis/500.html

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]