Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
hi everybody , please help me to solve this problem . when i want to open participated and display case i get this error :

An unexpected error occurred while searching for your results. Error Code 200 and Please contact your administrator.

thanks for your answer !
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (10.28 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
thanks a lot , but i cant see the logs in my processmaker i think i need to describe more about this :

before i use processmaker 3.4 i have version of processmaekr3.3 and i always install it by bitnami
after i installed bitnami for processmaker 3.4 in my laptop i got this error that you can see above !
i thought that this error cuase of my windows and tested it in two another pc and i got the same error for this .

please help me about this
Attachments
erro.png
erro.png (21.66 KiB) Viewed 7633 times
Good night,

Try to follow the steps of: http://pmlearning.info/article.php?t=fix-participated-error-in-processmaker
I restart the MySql services but the db cannot start. I would like to know if you can guide me, that is, where in the file (my.ini) to put sql_mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, NO_ZERO_IN_DATE, NO_ZERO_DATE, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
since I am new to this version, I installed 3.5 OpenSource, the database engine is MySql.

I hope please your support.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]