Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By EstherUve
Hi everyone.

I have a dynafrom in which I have several Text that I modify through javaScript based on other values.

Some work perfectly, but I have two in particular that do not work.
For these two variables I use the same methods as the others, $ ('# variable'). SetValue ('new value'); But in these it does not work. Yes, I get the value in dynaform, but in debug mode I get empty.

When I put them they worked perfectly, but by adding more text (which has nothing to do with these text) they have stopped working.

The same happened to me and I had to put another text and change a lot of my code to get it to work out well.

I also have other text with value that in the debug does not appear.

Could someone tell me why this doesn't work?

Thank you.
By EstherUve
It is a complex process with many parts, so I do not attach it.
In addition, in another process the same thing is happening to me, everything works but when I put more text some stop working.
The only thing I can think of is that ProcessMaker only accepts a certain number of variables per dynaform.
By EstherUve
Please, I need help with this. It does not let me move forward.
In another dynaform I have seen that a variable that I put but that I have completely eliminated still appears in the debug, but other variables that I am putting do not appear.
Because of this I am going to give up the project, please help me !!!

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]