Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

We were using 3.3.8-community flawlessly for a year and We decided to upgrade to 3.4.7-community last week. Everything works fine with the exception of the Intermediate Emails. I have 3 chanied emails sent to the seller and customer. The Case History says the taks were completed successfuly, but checking the PM Email logs, only the ROUTING emails are listed, no EVENT emails are found.

I created another process with only one step to send an email and test it but it doesn't work either. The crons are configured to run under the NGINX user and +force. I've tried executing the crons directly over the terminal without success. Supervisor is also running and configured.

Something to note is that in the Cron Actions Logs, it says STATUS: Inactive. I don't know what the cause for this behavior could be, everything was running without issues with PM 3.3.8.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this issue? Also experiencing same issue when using intermediate and end email events on a fresh install 3.4.7 community.
aerojun wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:29 pm Hi,

We were using 3.3.8-community flawlessly for a year and We decided to upgrade to 3.4.7-community last week. Everything works fine with the exception of the Intermediate Emails. I have 3 chanied emails sent to the seller and customer. The Case History says the taks were completed successfuly, but checking the PM Email logs, only the ROUTING emails are listed, no EVENT emails are found.

I created another process with only one step to send an email and test it but it doesn't work either. The crons are configured to run under the NGINX user and +force. I've tried executing the crons directly over the terminal without success. Supervisor is also running and configured.

Something to note is that in the Cron Actions Logs, it says STATUS: Inactive. I don't know what the cause for this behavior could be, everything was running without issues with PM 3.3.8.

Thanks in advance

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]