Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi
1. I have installed Community Edition on Ubuntu 16, Apache 2.4, Mysql 5.7 , PHP 5.6
2. I created the Purchase Request process with exactly the same procedure in the Getting Started documentation. All works well. All people in the process could successfully login and received the process case in their inbox and they could manipulate it.
3. When the process completes, it now appears in the Participated pane in the Case menu. When I want to access the case history and I click on Participated pane, I get the error message "[wrapped: It is not possible to execute the query. Please contact your system administrator]" and get logged out.
4. Solution is solicited please.
Thx for the above post. On setting debug_sql=1, I got the following big error message on clicking on the Participated pane reproduced as below

[wrapped: Could not execute query [Native Error: Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'wf_Brahmastra.APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_INDEX' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by] [User Info: SELECT APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UID, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_INDEX, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_LAST_INDEX, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_NUMBER, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_STATUS, APP_CACHE_VIEW.USR_UID, APP_CACHE_VIEW.PREVIOUS_USR_UID, APP_CACHE_VIEW.TAS_UID, APP_CACHE_VIEW.PRO_UID, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_DELEGATE_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_INIT_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_FINISH_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_RISK_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_THREAD_STATUS, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_THREAD_STATUS, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_TITLE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_PRO_TITLE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_TAS_TITLE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_CURRENT_USER, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_DEL_PREVIOUS_USER, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_PRIORITY, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_DURATION, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_QUEUE_DURATION, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_DELAY_DURATION, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_STARTED, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_FINISHED, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_DELAYED, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_CREATE_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_FINISH_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UPDATE_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_OVERDUE_PERCENTAGE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.DEL_INIT_DATE, APP_CACHE_VIEW.TAS_UID, APP_CACHE_VIEW.PRO_UID, CU.USR_UID AS USR_UID, CU.USR_FIRSTNAME AS USR_FIRSTNAME, CU.USR_LASTNAME AS USR_LASTNAME, CU.USR_USERNAME AS USR_USERNAME, (SELECT CON_VALUE FROM CONTENT WHERE CON_ID = APPDELCR.TAS_UID AND CON_LANG = 'en' AND CON_CATEGORY = 'TAS_TITLE') AS APPDELCR_APP_TAS_TITLE, USRCR.USR_UID AS USRCR_USR_UID, USRCR.USR_FIRSTNAME AS USRCR_USR_FIRSTNAME, USRCR.USR_LASTNAME AS USRCR_USR_LASTNAME, USRCR.USR_USERNAME AS USRCR_USR_USERNAME, PU.USR_FIRSTNAME AS PREVIOUS_USR_FIRSTNAME, PU.USR_LASTNAME AS PREVIOUS_USR_LASTNAME, PU.USR_USERNAME AS PREVIOUS_USR_USERNAME FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW LEFT JOIN TASK ON (APP_CACHE_VIEW.TAS_UID=TASK.TAS_UID) LEFT JOIN USERS CU ON (APP_CACHE_VIEW.USR_UID=CU.USR_UID) LEFT JOIN USERS PU ON (APP_CACHE_VIEW.PREVIOUS_USR_UID=PU.USR_UID) LEFT JOIN APP_DELEGATION APPDELCR ON (APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UID=APPDELCR.APP_UID AND APPDELCR.DEL_LAST_INDEX=1) LEFT JOIN USERS USRCR ON (APPDELCR.USR_UID=USRCR.USR_UID) WHERE APP_CACHE_VIEW.USR_UID='00000000000000000000000000000001' AND TASK.TAS_TYPE NOT IN ('WEBENTRYEVENT','END-MESSAGE-EVENT','START-MESSAGE-EVENT','INTERMEDIATE-THROW-MESSAGE-EVENT','INTERMEDIATE-CATCH-MESSAGE-EVENT') GROUP BY APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_UID ORDER BY APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_NUMBER DESC LIMIT 25]]
The problem is that MySQL 5.7.5 and later enables the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY mode by default, which is causing the error in your database query.

To fix this, you need to login to MySQL to get the complete list of settings for your sql_mode, like this:
mysql -u root -p
[enter MySQL root password]
mysql> SELECT @@sql_mode;
You will get a list something like this one:
ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE

You need to copy all the settings in the list except ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.

Then, use su or sudo -i to login as root and edit the my.cnf file, which is found at /etc/mysql/my.cnf on Debian/Ubuntu servers and at /etc/my.cnf on Red Hat/CentOS servers.

Edit the sql_mode setting which is found in the [mysqld] section. If you don't see it, then add it and set it to all the modes that you were using except ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.
For example:
[mysqld]
sql_mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DAT

Then, save your changes and restart MySQL (or reboot).
In Debian/Ubuntu servers:
service mysql restart
In Red Hat/CentOS:
service mysqld restart

Now, you shouldn't see that query error when you go to Home>Participated in PM.

For more info, see:
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en ... dling.html
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/239 ... l-group-by
IT's works.
Thank you very much.
amosbatto wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:05 pm The problem is that MySQL 5.7.5 and later enables the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY mode by default, which is causing the error in your database query.

To fix this, you need to login to MySQL to get the complete list of settings for your sql_mode, like this:
mysql -u root -p
[enter MySQL root password]
mysql> SELECT @@sql_mode;
You will get a list something like this one:
ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE

You need to copy all the settings in the list except ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.

Then, use su or sudo -i to login as root and edit the my.cnf file, which is found at /etc/mysql/my.cnf on Debian/Ubuntu servers and at /etc/my.cnf on Red Hat/CentOS servers.

Edit the sql_mode setting which is found in the [mysqld] section. If you don't see it, then add it and set it to all the modes that you were using except ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY.
For example:
[mysqld]
sql_mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DAT

Then, save your changes and restart MySQL (or reboot).
In Debian/Ubuntu servers:
service mysql restart
In Red Hat/CentOS:
service mysqld restart

Now, you shouldn't see that query error when you go to Home>Participated in PM.

For more info, see:
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en ... dling.html
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/239 ... l-group-by
Hi,
This is the path of my.ini with bitnami installation:
Code: Select all
C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2.1-0\mysql\my.ini
But with bitnami installation services are installed correctly and with the correct version.

https://pmlearning.info
Thanks
Last edited by programerboy on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]