Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
I just downloaded and installed ProcessMaker on Windows 2012 server. This is fresh install, and it is not any upgrades. And I followed below tutorial:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/gettin ... he_Process

So far everything is fine, I was able to process one case. But I got below error when I double-click to see Participated item.
Notice: Undefined index: objectPermissions in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2.1-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\cases\cases_Resume.php

I am new to ProcessMaker, and I would really appreciate if someone can help me. I looked at the source file, cases_Resume.php. But I said myself that is a lot work to troubleshoot :shock:
Hi,

You can disable notice errors in your php.ini or disable it with set this code in your env.ini file in "C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.2.1-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\config" path:
Code: Select all
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED

or 

display_errors = Off;
Thanks
Hi,
From version 3.2.3 onwards, unfortunately, the summary form display access was removed in the community version of the program.
As a result, in order to avoid this problem, go through the designer menu and your process and click on permissions menu and get access forms and etc to your user groups.

https://pmlearning.info
Thanks
Last edited by programerboy on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't fully understand however. Do you mean "remove access forms" or something else when you say "get"? I've already given permission to everything for the user and still get the error. Also is there a specific video I should be reviewing from the link you shared? Is there a permission I need to add to the user role?
Attachments
processmakerpermissions.png
processmakerpermissions.png (20.93 KiB) Viewed 8715 times
Hello !
I'm using 3.3.4-cummunity version and I get this error even than I have fixed the permissions to Group of users as suggested.
Can you please help me how to fix this error :
Undefined index: objectPermissions in /var/www/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/cases/cases_Resume.php on line 58

Thanks for your help and time !
Kind regards
Kozmi
kozmi997 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:17 pm Hello !
I'm using 3.3.4-cummunity version and I get this error even than I have fixed the permissions to Group of users as suggested.
Can you please help me how to fix this error :
Undefined index: objectPermissions in /var/www/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/cases/cases_Resume.php on line 58

Thanks for your help and time !
Kind regards
Kozmi
you must create a permission for your users group, but you must set the "participation required" to YES
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]