Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
As of my understanding for the first time I need to use username and password to generate the access token for the next time, I can use the refresh token to get the access token again. Is that correct?

And I have read in the documentation that refresh token doesn't expire until it's used to get an access token. The access token expires in 86400 (that means 24hours). The login session time expiry in 24mintues (it can be extended by changing php.ini file -> https://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php ... ssion_Time)
jemiris wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:52 pm As of my understanding for the first time I need to use username and password to generate the access token for the next time, I can use the refresh token to get the access token again. Is that correct?
Correct.
If you are executing your code inside a Dynaform or inside a trigger or plugin, then you can use the existing login session which is created when the user logs into ProcessMaker, as shown in the examples that I gave you in the previous post. If that login session has expired, then you can either redirect to the login page with this PHP code:
Code: Select all
if (!isset($_SESSION['USER_LOGGED'])) {
	header("Location: ../login/login");
}
or you can use the refresh token. I never use refresh tokens, because it easier to make the user login again.
jemiris wrote:And I have read in the documentation that refresh token doesn't expire until it's used to get an access token. The access token expires in 86400 (that means 24hours). The login session time expiry in 24mintues (it can be extended by changing php.ini file -> https://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php ... ssion_Time)
The access_token expires after 24 minutes by default and the refresh_token expires after 24 hours (or when it is used to get a new access_token or when the user logs in again). I have never tested the expiration of a refresh_token, so I might be incorrect, so you will have to test it.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]