Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Maldayne
Hi.

I am having an issue that is replicated in a live and test environment where if I run 'Build Cache' option from the Admin Settings tab I get this error :
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (5.91 KiB) Viewed 4113 times

The 'Workflow Applications Cache Info' details shows current/root user not having SUPERUSER/SUPER Privileged (Highlighted in yellow) :
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (44.63 KiB) Viewed 4113 times

Another live site running on an older Processmaker and MySQL version that does not have this issue shows this :
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (45.21 KiB) Viewed 4113 times

I took a look at the log and the error generates this message :

Code: Select all
ExceptionCron ERROR: Could not execute query [Native Error: You do not have the SUPER privilege and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)]

Is it safe to make this change to log_bin_trust_function_creators or is there another solution?

Any help would be appreciated.
By Maldayne
programerboy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:35 am Hi,
Please check this link for your problem:
http://wiki.ispirer.com/sqlways/trouble ... ry-logging
Thanks
Hi Again.

I made the change and the cache seems to build without issue so that is good. However the 'Workflow Applications Cache Info' still has the 'current user has SUPERUSER privileges' and 'Root User has SUPER privilege' set as false.
Is this an issue?

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (52.2 KiB) Viewed 4075 times

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]