Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hi,
My Problem:
1. I would like to customize the source code for the document manager. The requirement is I need to add extract column with the link too. I think this image attachment I have highlighted the two columns in the document manager grid list. but I could not add the links.
documents (2).png
documents (2).png (48.11 KiB) Viewed 10769 times
If I add the link also it shows the below Error. https://www.google.com/ is my sample href URL.
Code: Select all
Refused to display 'https://www.google.com/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'same-origin'.
Could you help me
Last edited by jemiris on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have time to investigate this, but this information will get you started:
The iframe where Home > Documents is displayed is generated by:
workflow/engine/methods/cases/casesStartPage.php?action=documents

That in turn uses these two files to generate the page:
workflow/engine/templates/cases/casesDocuments.js
workflow/engine/templates/cases/casesDocuments.html

To get the contents of a directory (which starts from the "/" directory), it calls:
workflow/engine/methods/appFolder/appFolderAjax.php
where the POST variables are:
action: expandNode
dir: //if left blank, then "/" (root) by default
limit: 25
node:
option: gridDocuments
sendWhat: files
start: 0

This calls the expandNode() function defined in appFolderAjax.php, which in turn calls AppFolder::getFolderContent(), which is defined in workflow/engine/classes/model/AppFolder.php.

At a minimum, you will have to change AppFolder.php and casesDocuments.js and casesDocuments.hmtl.

Good luck,
Amos
Hi,
My Problem:
In the documents-> file I have a link when I click that link I got the same origin issue . could you provide me an idea But It's not critical if anyone knows to tell me?

Screen : 1 :
checkin.PNG
checkin.PNG (22.5 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
Screen : 2 :
sameorigin-issue.PNG
sameorigin-issue.PNG (38.33 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
Last edited by jemiris on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi,

I have added two links to the document manager. As blow image so for this, I need to enable the icon only if the plugin is enabled in htdocs\workflow\engine\templates\cases\casesDocuments.js file. Is it possible
checkin.PNG
checkin.PNG (22.5 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
Hi,

Is there any way to hide my custom column which I have added in <installed- directory>\htdocs\workflow\engine\templates\cases\casesDocuments.js. Below I have added the custom column added screen.
checkin.PNG
checkin.PNG (22.5 KiB) Viewed 7888 times
Is there any way to show my custom column only when the plugin enabled? In the <installed- directory>\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\appFolder\appFolderAjax.php i can handle it by checking
Code: Select all
if  (class_exists('myCustomPlugin'))  {
       // To load the custom plugin
}
But in the case of casesDocuments.js and since it's js file don't know how to handle it. Is there any way to give me an idea?
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]