Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By eventoteam
I have created a small process. Users are assigned on each form. But unfortunately, when i'm getting this error when i'm routing my case to other statuses.
Attachments
Picture.png
Picture.png (21.61 KiB) Viewed 5019 times
By amosbatto
Users are assigned to tasks , and the Dynaforms are in the tasks.

Make sure that users are assigned to each task and the status of those users is "ACTIVE".
UsersAsssignedToTasks.png
UsersAsssignedToTasks.png (52.19 KiB) Viewed 5013 times

If that isn't the problem, then export your process and post the .pmx file for your process and explain in which task you have this problem.
By eventoteam
amosbatto wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:20 pm Users are assigned to tasks , and the Dynaforms are in the tasks.

Make sure that users are assigned to each task and the status of those users is "ACTIVE".
UsersAsssignedToTasks.png

If that isn't the problem, then export your process and post the .pmx file for your process and explain in which task you have this problem.
I'm in process of making my first workflow. Getting this error while i was initiating the case and routing it to level 1, using manual assignment. Later i will be using value based assignment, as i have included a field for it.

Both Users are active and rights have been to both of them on that particular status.
Attachments
(124.09 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
By amosbatto
The first problem is that you need to use = = in place of = in your conditions in the exclusive routing rule. I fixed this in your process.
In PHP == is for equality and = is for assignment.
See: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/Using_Conditions

I can't tell from your process whether you assigned users (since that gets stripped off when exporting processes), but make sure that all your parallel tasks have assigned users.

Another thing that I advice is that you use converging gateways to close parallel threads in your processes. See the change that I made to your process. It won't be a problem with this process, but it might be a problem with other processes.

(132.55 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
By eventoteam
amosbatto wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:10 pm The first problem is that you need to use = = in place of = in your conditions in the exclusive routing rule. I fixed this in your process.
In PHP == is for equality and = is for assignment.
See: https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/Using_Conditions

I can't tell from your process whether you assigned users (since that gets stripped off when exporting processes), but make sure that all your parallel tasks have assigned users.

Another thing that I advice is that you use converging gateways to close parallel threads in your processes. See the change that I made to your process. It won't be a process with this process, but it will be a problem with other processes.

NIFT_Tracker_Project-edited-1.pmx
Thankyou, i have by mistakenly added = instead of ==, that resolves the issue.
By eventoteam
Amosbatto: One more thing if you can help me with.

I have created a grid in submission form named "loggriddetail". In my next status, i want to populate the data entered by user on submitting submission form.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]