Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello,
In the attached workflow, when the user submits the form in “Task 1”, a message and screen are displayed as illustrated in the first attachment, then a script “Update script” is executed and the “Task 2” is created without displaying the “Assign Task/Event” for it.

I would to implement the following need; when the user submits the form of “Task 1”, we hide / bypass the “Assign Task/Event” message for the script that will be executed and then show the “Assign Task/Event” message for “Task 2” as illustrated in the attachment 2.

I used the following code that hides the “Assign Task/Event” for the script but does not show the message for the “TASK 2”:
PMFDerivateCase(@@APPLICATION, @%INDEX);
G::header("Location: casesListExtJsRedirector");
die();

Can you support me with this?

regards
Attachments
attachment 2.png
attachment 2.png (9.65 KiB) Viewed 5501 times
attachment 1.png
attachment 1.png (30.33 KiB) Viewed 5501 times
Workflow.png
Workflow.png (13.7 KiB) Viewed 5501 times
Hi,

I have another scenario in my process where I should hide the message (please refer to the attached document). suppose I am in in step 1, there are some cases where 1 - both "TASK 3" and "script Task", and two only the script task is only executed.
can you help me in writing the trigger code that i should in "TASK 1" to either hide completely the message or only the one for the script task?

Regards
Attachments
ScriptTask.png
ScriptTask.png (44.11 KiB) Viewed 5141 times
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]