Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By cosyxu
Hi Amo,

Just wondering if there is any way that we can show the option list from the bottom of suggest control?

Please see attached image, it always show the options from the top of the control.
2019-08-02_16-07-30.png
2019-08-02_16-07-30.png (14.47 KiB) Viewed 7986 times
Thanks,
Yuan
By amosbatto
The list of options will appear below the suggest box if there is room in your Dynaform. If there is no room below in your Dynaform, then the list of options will appear above the suggest box. If you add more fields below the suggest box, then the list will appear below.
By cosyxu
Hi Amo,

As you suggested, I added more fields below the suggest control, however I still have this issue. :?:

Please see attached image.
2019-08-05_8-28-49.png
2019-08-05_8-28-49.png (17.42 KiB) Viewed 7965 times
Thanks,
Yuan
By cosyxu
amosbatto wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm I'm not seeing that problem in Firefox 60.5 using ProcessMaker 3.3.10 Community. What are you using?
I'm using ProcessMaker 3.3.13 Enterprise, and I have this issue in both Chrome and Firebox.

Thanks,
Yuan
By amosbatto
Yuan,
This is very strange. I just tested suggest boxes in PM 3.3.14 Enterprise and in both Firefox 60.5 and Chrome 68.0, the options list is below the suggest box:
SuggestOptionsBelow.png
SuggestOptionsBelow.png (8.01 KiB) Viewed 7893 times
Do you mind posting the .json file for your Dynaform? I suspect that something in your Dynaform is changing it.
By amosbatto
Yuan. I now see the problem when using your form. In my testing, the list of options appears above or below the suggest box, depending on its position within the forum. When I move the suggest box to be the first or second field in the form, the list is always below the suggest box, but otherwise it is above the suggest box.

In workflow/public_html/lib/pmdynaform/build/js/PMDynaform.js, line 12433, you can set:
Code: Select all
        scrollTop: 1,
That will force the list to always be on top. There is no setting to force it to always be on bottom. (Remember to clear your web browser's cache and go to Admin > Clear Cache in ProcessMaker if you change the code.)
By programerboy
Hi,
I have this problem in my dynaform with suggest field (I use processmaker 3.3.14)

In my first type and return result, I see like this image:
in first search.png
in first search.png (5.1 KiB) Viewed 7837 times
And then I pressed another key, I see true result like this:
in second search.png
in second search.png (7.22 KiB) Viewed 7837 times
Thanks
By amosbatto
programerboy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:47 am I have this problem in my dynaform with suggest field (I use processmaker 3.3.14)

In my first type and return result, I see like this image:
in first search.png

And then I pressed another key, I see true result like this:
in second search.png
I assume this some issue with multi-byte UTF-8 or right-to-left strings, but I can't replicate the problem in version 3.3.14. Can you post an example Dynaform that shows the problem so I can test it?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]