Discussion about developing the ProcessMaker application and suggestions for improving it
By springhigh
Hi PM

With PM 4 being released later this year, and the community edition already available on GitHub.
Are there plans to add a PM 4 Forum ? and PM 4 documentation on the Processmaker site ?

Thanks
By amosbatto
I will add a PM 4 section in the forum when PM 4 is ready for questions about its usage, rather than questions about its development. Right now all feedback should go directly to the developers by registering issues in the Github bug tracker:
https://github.com/ProcessMaker/processmaker/issues

Documentation is being prepared, but it isn't yet publicly available.
By PipSqueak
Is there a comprehensive installation manual for PM4? I have tried following the instructions on the github page, but I'm confused by npm install, composer install - in the end, I have to find other resources to install these. Even then, I get confused on how to properly set up the software and would really appreciate a more user-friendly guide.
By amosbatto
PipSqueak wrote:Is there a comprehensive installation manual for PM4? I have tried following the instructions on the github page, but I'm confused by npm install, composer install - in the end, I have to find other resources to install these. Even then, I get confused on how to properly set up the software and would really appreciate a more user-friendly guide.
I would also appreciate an easier installation manual. :-)
We don't have a better manual, and I also had trouble trying to follow the instructions.
Please file a bug report at https://github.com/ProcessMaker/processmaker/issues and explain where you got stuck in the installation. Hopefully, one of the PM4 developers can help you.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]