Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

I need to implement as an example the workflow below; where I have three possibilities based on the conditions on the gateway (please refer to the attached file: workflow).

In a scenario, for example, I need to go from Task 1 run the script, and then go to Task 2,
My objective is to run the script and hide the message “Assign Task/Event” (refer to attached file: Assign Task Event) screen and then show only the message for the task “TASK 2”.
The same mechanism should work if we choose to go from Task 1 to TASK 5

Regards
Attachments
Assign Task Event.png
Assign Task Event.png (16.54 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
Workflow.png
Workflow.png (16.54 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
You didn't attach a screen shot of your process map or the .pmx file for your process, so it is very hard to understand what you want.

I suspect that you want to hide your script tasks. To do that, set your triggers to fire before or after routing and don't use script tasks.
Hi,

Indeed, i did attach the proper process map screen shot.

I need to execute the script task and then the task without displaying the message “Assign Task/Event” for the script task as illustrated in the attached files

Regards
Attachments
Workflow.png
Workflow.png (19.96 KiB) Viewed 3288 times

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]