Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.

Moderator: ArturoRobles

Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,

I need to implement as an example the workflow below; where I have three possibilities based on the conditions on the gateway (please refer to the attached file: workflow).

In a scenario, for example, I need to go from Task 1 run the script, and then go to Task 2,
My objective is to run the script and hide the message “Assign Task/Event” (refer to attached file: Assign Task Event) screen and then show only the message for the task “TASK 2”.
The same mechanism should work if we choose to go from Task 1 to TASK 5

Regards
Attachments
Assign Task Event.png
Assign Task Event.png (16.54 KiB) Viewed 1603 times
Workflow.png
Workflow.png (16.54 KiB) Viewed 1603 times
You didn't attach a screen shot of your process map or the .pmx file for your process, so it is very hard to understand what you want.

I suspect that you want to hide your script tasks. To do that, set your triggers to fire before or after routing and don't use script tasks.
Hi,

Indeed, i did attach the proper process map screen shot.

I need to execute the script task and then the task without displaying the message “Assign Task/Event” for the script task as illustrated in the attached files

Regards
Attachments
Workflow.png
Workflow.png (19.96 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
Manual email send out did not run.

Dear All, Sometimes email stuck in pending when p[…]

DELETE A OUTPUT DOCUMENT

I solve the problem using this trigger $caseId =[…]

First off I am new to processmaker. I am trying to[…]

Total of grid in integer

Hi, Is there any better way to do it instead of c[…]