Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By HeshanKaru1994
Can we start multiple instances of a sub process.

Task1 -> sub process

From task 1 we can select 1 or more occurrences. If we select 1 occurrence only 1 instance should start,but we select more 2 separate instances with variables should start
By HeshanKaru1994
I have a grid with multiple rows and it has a column with checkbox.If you select only one checkbox only 1 subprocess should start with the selected row details. But if you select multiple checkboxes then it should create separate subprocesses with each selected row details.Is it possible through a processmaker.
By amosbatto
HeshanKaru1994 wrote:I have a grid with multiple rows and it has a column with checkbox.If you select only one checkbox only 1 subprocess should start with the selected row details. But if you select multiple checkboxes then it should create separate subprocesses with each selected row details.Is it possible through a processmaker.
Yes, it is possible, but the way to do it is different if you are executing the subprocess cases serially or in parallel. Which way do you want to do it?
By HeshanKaru1994
Want to execute it Serially.
(I had an idea I dont know whether this will work)

eg: For a subprocess to start you need to send variables from the parent process to the sub process.But you cant send variables inside a grid. So you need to send the whole grid with a count variable(to identify which row)Then in the subprocess you can access the "count" row. And you need to keep another variable to handle "how many subprocesses".

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]