Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By tlund13
Hello all,

I just upgraded the local processmaker system from 3.1.2 to 3.3.10 and the OS from Ubuntu 14.04 to 18.04. Everything has gone much smoother than expected, but I am now having an issue where I cannot get dynaforms to load. I go to open a new case, it just sits there and spins, I go to a previously entered case and go to dynaforms and get the same thing. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
By amosbatto
I don't recommend upgrading beyond version 3.2.1 if you are using the Community Edition. You are going to have to change the source code to fix these bugs if using version 3.3.10:
https://www.pmusers.com/index.php/Bugs_ ... _upgrading

Also did you do these following steps when upgrading?
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Proce ... grade_Plan
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Proce ... grade_Plan
By tlund13
Will that resolve the issue of dynaforms not loading or should I just stick with 3.2.1?
By amosbatto
I'm not sure why your Dynaforms aren't loading. You can try making those changes in the source code to see if they are causing the problem.

You have to follow the procedure in the links that I gave you in order to upgrade correctly to version 3.2.2 and latter, and then to upgrade again to version 3.3.X.

I recommend that you do the upgrade again from 3.1.2 to version 3.2.1. It is much easier.
By amosbatto
By the way, did you do the upgrade in Ubuntu by moving to another server, or did you upgrade Ubuntu 14.04 to 18.04 in the same computer by using the "apt dist-upgrade" command?
By tlund13
I spun up a test upgrade VM with a restored backup of the production server, and yes I did use the apt dist-upgrade command to go from 14 to 16 to 18. Besides having to edit source code to get 3.3.10 to work, are there other reasons you don't recommend upgrading to that version?
By amosbatto
Maybe you can figure out what is wrong.
In your env.ini file, set:
debug=1

Do you see any errors when opening the dynaform?

Press F12 to open your web browser's debugger. Then, try to open a Dynaform and go to the "Network" tab in the browser's debugger to see if there are any failures displayed. Also go to the "Console" tab and see if there are any JavaScript errors displayed.

After you did the upgrade to Ubuntu, was ProcessMaker still working correctly? Was it the upgrade of Ubuntu or the upgrade of ProcessMaker when the problem started occurring?
I have issue in loading dynaform. I am quite new to processmaker framework. I am are working on creating new appplication with tab option and dropdown field option. from the main form of dynaform based on the input variable from tab i am loading the subform and then from the subform I am using dropdown field, again based on the input selection from the dropdown fields i have to load another dynaform which is not subform where again there will be input to the variables and validations on the loading dynaform. I am trying to use javascript code to load the dynaform like using function like uid.show() or document.getElementById () and some similar function to load the form. But it always throws Null value for UID or name of the form.
pls guide how to proceed on this to get display the dynaform and allow me to enter the input values.

Thanks In Advance
By jackyyy
Congratulations on the successful upgrade of your local ProcessMaker system and operating system! I understand you're facing an issue with dynaforms not loading after the upgrade. To assist you, we can explore possible dependencies, configurations, system logs, and error messages. By troubleshooting these areas and reviewing any customizations made during the upgrade, we can work towards resolving the issue together. Your dedication to finding a solution is commendable, and I'm here to provide the support you need

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]