Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality

Moderator: amosbatto

Hi, :|
My Problem:
1. I would like to customize the source code for document manager. The requirement is i need to add extract column with link too. :arrow: I think this image attachement i have highlighted the two columns in the document manager grid list. but i could not add the links.
documents (2).png
documents (2).png (48.11 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
If i add the link also it shows the below Error . https://www.google.com/ is my sample href url.
Code: Select all
Refused to display 'https://www.google.com/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.
Could you help me :oops:
I don't have time to investigate this, but this information will get you started:
The iframe where Home > Documents is displayed is generated by:
workflow/engine/methods/cases/casesStartPage.php?action=documents

That in turn uses these two files to generate the page:
workflow/engine/templates/cases/casesDocuments.js
workflow/engine/templates/cases/casesDocuments.html

To get the contents of a directory (which starts from the "/" directory), it calls:
workflow/engine/methods/appFolder/appFolderAjax.php
where the POST variables are:
action: expandNode
dir: //if left blank, then "/" (root) by default
limit: 25
node:
option: gridDocuments
sendWhat: files
start: 0

This calls the expandNode() function defined in appFolderAjax.php, which in turn calls AppFolder::getFolderContent(), which is defined in workflow/engine/classes/model/AppFolder.php.

At a minimum, you will have to change AppFolder.php and casesDocuments.js and casesDocuments.hmtl.

Good luck,
Amos
Hi,
My Problem:
In the documents-> file i have link when i click that link i got the same origin issue . could you provide me an idea :?: But It's not critical if anyone knows tell me.

:arrow: Screen : 1 :
checkin.PNG
checkin.PNG (22.5 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
:arrow: Screen : 2 :
sameorigin-issue.PNG
sameorigin-issue.PNG (38.33 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Hi,

I have add two links in the document manager. As blow image :arrow: so for this i need enable the icon only if the plugin is enabled in htdocs\workflow\engine\templates\cases\casesDocuments.js file. Is it possible :?:
checkin.PNG
checkin.PNG (22.5 KiB) Viewed 14 times

Hi, I'm programming a case in which a logged-in us[…]

error when I restart my server

Hi, I have a problem in order to log to processmak[…]

Hey, I am using Process maker 3.3.3 community vers[…]

Thanks Amos, I will check it.