Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello Amos,

I have read the following link regarding file-transfer from main to subprocesses:
viewtopic.php?t=730036

For some reason I need to fire the trigger "send file to subprocess" in your process "New Product" from within a script task. In your initial design it is fired "after routing" from the task which is carried out right before the subprocess, which works fine.
Firing it from a sript task does not work. I have added a timer to make sure the sub-process has been created.
But that does not help either.

Could you please have a look at the process?
I have tried so many variants without success and I hope that you have an idea.

Thank you very much

Kind Regards,

Oliver
Attachments
(28.73 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
(62.71 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
OliverWi wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:35 am For some reason I need to fire the trigger "send file to subprocess" in your process "New Product" from within a script task. In your initial design it is fired "after routing" from the task which is carried out right before the subprocess, which works fine.
Firing it from a sript task does not work.
Oliver, your "copyFile2Sub" script task will not work, because at that point, the subprocess case doesn't yet exist in the database. You need to set the trigger to fire after routing in the task before the subprocess, because at the point the database record for the subprocess case exists in the database, so you can copy the files.

If you don't want to do it that way, then you need to set the trigger to fire in the subprocess to copy the files from the parent case.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]