Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By michaeltimoteo
Hi Sujittra,

I tried to replicate your issue as it might be a bug, however, I failed to replicate it on a virtual machine. I used ProcessMaker ver.3.2.1 community edition and just create a blank project with two tasks(task 1, task 2), a single Dynaform that contains a radio with a value of 0 as False and 1 as True. I created a new case and leave the Dynaform blank and upon submission of the case going to task2, my radio button has no data on it.

In your complaint, it could be that a trigger might be populating the said radio button or it might be that the radio button has a default value. Either way, try to test it on a blank project and feedback us.
By ziadeh
Make sure you have assigned a variable to the radio group
radioGroup.jpg
radioGroup.jpg (59.54 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Then you can get the value, though javascript:
Code: Select all
var myRadio = $("#myRadioGroup").getValue();
console.log(myRadio);
through PHP
$myRadio = @@myRadioGroup;
var_dump($myRadio);
By amosbatto
By default, radio buttons don't have a selected option.
If you want a radio button to have a selected option by default, then you can set the default value property of the radio button to the value of an option.

If you want to guarantee that a radio button never has a selected option, then add this JavaScript to your Dynaform:
$("#myRadio").setValue("");
Where myRadio is the ID of the radio button.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]