Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
i have PM 3.3.2 and postgresql 10 on my ubuntu 18.04 with php 7.2 by default.
according PM instruction i installed php5.6-pgsql with :
sudo apt-get install php5.6-pgsql
and restart appachi. but i have not postgresql connection in my connection list.
i have pdo_pgsql and pgsql in result of command : php -m

whats is wrong?
thanks for attention and reply.
PHP 7.2 is not supported by ProcessMaker. Follow these instructions to install PHP 7.1 in your server.

Then, check which is your default version of PHP:
php -v

If the default version is PHP 7.2, then you need to do this to create a symbolic link to PHP 7.1
sudo unlink /usr/bin/php
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/php7.1 /usr/bin/php
php -v

Then, edit your php.ini file:
sudo nano /etc/php/7.1/apache2/php.ini
Change the line:
;extension=php_pgsql.dll
To:
extension=php_pgsql.dll
After saving and exiting nano. Then restart Apache:
sudo systemctl restart apache2
sudo systemctl status apache2

Then the option PostgreSQL should appear in the list of available database when you create a new Database Connection.
I got that to work in Ubuntu 18.04 with ProcessMaker 3.3.0, MySQL 5.7 and PHP 7.1
Hi amosbatto
Now i changed my php to 7.1 with your instruction. and now my defalut php is 7.1.25
i have installed PM with bitnami and my php.ini is in /opt/processmaker/php directory.
i uncomment php_pgsql.dll extension but i think this row is for windows not linux is it right?
then i restarted apache
but the problem still remain and i dont have pgsql in my connection list.
thanks again.
Oh you are right.
I was working on both a Windows system and a Ubuntu system in virtual machines and I mixed up the two when I wrote up that post.

I installed it in Ubuntu 18.04 with this command:
sudo apt install php7.1-pgsql

But I was using a manual install, and you are using a Bitnami install. Restart Bitnami's Apache:
cd /opt/processmaker-3.X.X.b1-0
sudo ./ctlscript.sh restart apache

Then, login to Processmaker as the "admin" user and go to Admin > PHP Information and check whether you are using PHP 7.1.26-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1.

If not, then you are still using Bitnami's PHP. The easiest solution is to do this:
mv /opt/processmaker-3.X.X.b1-0/php/bin/php /opt/processmaker-3.X.X.b1-0/php/bin/php-original
ln -s /usr/bin/php7.1 /opt/processmaker-3.X.X.b1-0/php/bin/php

Then restart Bitnami's Apache again and now ProcessMaker should be using PHP 7.1.26-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 with the php7.1-pgsql module and PostgreSQL should available when creating a Database Connection.
i did your instruction. but the problem still remain.
i think problem is lied under bitnami installation. according bitnami docs in :https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/r ... dules-php/
i walked the way of installing pdo-pgsql in bitnami with above instaruction. but because of some version conflict the last command of instruction has error.
Finllaly i think i must install PM manually not with pretty! bitnami or i gave up using postgres in PM :D
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]