Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
By fibo2358
Hello,

After the upgrade to the 3.3.0 Community version on Centos7 the following error starts appearing in the ProcessMaker screens:

Warning: file_put_contents(/opt/processmaker/shared/framework/cache/data/dc/25/dc25d67215cf454569f5799741d2e7a973d5a78a): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/processmaker/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php on line 122

I can log in but cannot perform any operation (all the lists are empty).
Please help.

fibo2358
By ziadeh
Make sure that you have backup files and database before you did the upgrade.

What Processmaker version you had before the upgrade?

did you follow the upgrade to processmaker v3.3 steps : https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Upgra ... ocessMaker

try to change the owner of the ProcessMaker files to the user who runs Apache. This user depends upon your distribution:
Code: Select all
chown -R apache:apache /opt/processmaker
Try to use these commands in the /opt/processmaker folder:
php -f ./processmaker flush-cache
php -f ./processmaker cacheview-repair
By fibo2358
Hello,

The version before upgrade was 3.1 - community
Yes, I have done all the steps. Additionally, I have upgraded PHP to 7.1.26.

I have used the command from the post and restarted Apache.
The message no longer exists but the lists are still empty (i.e. Admin - no menu in the Setting tab)

Best Regards,
fibo 2358
By amosbatto
The upgrade procedure is explained here:
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Proce ... _to_PM_3.3

You need to follow all the steps listed in the documentation. Your problem was caused because you didn't do this:
cd /opt/processmaker
chmod -R 775 bootstrap bootstrap/cache config framework cd thirdparty/html2ps_pdf/ 
chmod -R 775 cache/ out/ temp/
Also make sure to login to MySQL and issue the following commands:
mysql -u root -p
mysql> use wf_workflow;
mysql> UPDATE CONTENT SET CON_VALUE = 'none' WHERE CON_CATEGORY = 'WEE_DESCRIPTION' AND CON_LANG = 'en' AND CON_VALUE = '';
mysql> UPDATE CONTENT SET CON_VALUE = 'untitled' WHERE CON_CATEGORY IN ('WEE_DESCRIPTION', 'WEE_TITLE', 'DYN_TITLE', 'OUT_DOC_TITLE', 'REP_TAB_TITLE', 'TRI_TITLE') AND CON_VALUE = '' AND CON_LANG = 'en';
mysql> exit;
Issue the same commands for each of your workspace databases if you have created additional workspaces.
By fibo2358
Hello Amos,

Thank you for advice, it helped. The system now works OK.

However, I have several remarks about the documentation.
1) the information regarding upgrade procedures is scattered on several pages and there is no clear indication which one should be treated as a"master page"
2) I use the following page as a "master page"
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.3/Upgra ... ocessMaker

In my case (version 3.1 community) I have had no clue that I should upgrade to version 3.2.
The reference to the ProcessMaker 3.3 Upgrade Plan should be stated as a first note i.e.
"Note: Please read the Process 3.3 Upgrade Plan to see all the prerequisites and Upgrade RoadMap"

Could you please sent these remarks to Documentation Team to facilitate upgrades for other users?

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]