Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
Hello, i have next problem

When you submit a form when a file is being uploaded to a multiple field and the progress bar is loading, the form will be sent and the file will be lost, the problem is validation, the form must be blocked and should not be sent until upload the file completely,
Is there a js that allows you to block the submit while the files are uploaded?

saludos
I found other problem, when respond a task and you uploaded correctaly files in a multiplefilefiled and don`t send the form (closs the form or web browser) and repond de task in other time, the files doesn`t show but it are submit, i tried avoid with trigger but it don´t work(the trigger is located before the dynaform)

executeQuery($update);

Saludos
Yes, that is a problem.

Your trigger code can check whether the Dynaform was submitted by checking if a required field from the Dynaform was filled:
Code: Select all
if (empty(@@myRequiredFieldFromForm)) {
    $app_uid = @@APPLICATION;
   $del_index = @%INDEX; // guarda como entero
   $update = "UPDATE APP_DOCUMENT SET APP_DOC_STATUS = 'DELETED' WHERE APP_UID = '$app_uid' AND DEL_INDEX =   '$del_index' ";
   executeQuery($update);
};
Again, if you want this problem to be fixed, you should file a bug report. The developers don't read the forum.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]