Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,
I saw an old topic in this forum with this error and it seems it was a bug already fixed in version 3.1.3. I have the workflow on the following image where I want to loop always based on a condition. The sub-process is asyncronous. In some cases the flow must go to the sub-process and loopback to the task simultaneously, but in these cases I always got the error on title.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
Attachments
Capturar.PNG
Capturar.PNG (8.74 KiB) Viewed 3730 times
Hello Andrea,

Basically, I have 2 boolean variables updated on a trigger (before assignment). When both are true, I want the flow to go both to the subprocess and back to the task. On the assignment window, I only have the next task for the Subprocess and not for the feedback task. Continuing the case, gives that error!
I tried several options, but without success.
As I needed to continue, I change it to a XOR. But with this solution the user needs to open the case once more than I wanted, just to confirm that all services have been processed, which is unecessary.

Thanks.
The problem is that ProcessMaker throws this error when going from a subprocess to an end event.
See:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=731007&p=816163&hi ... ss#p816183

I filed a bug report about this, but I doubt that it will get fixed before version 4. For now, you will have to add an extra task between your subprocess and your end event to work around this problem.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]