Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By atoipowered
Hi

Is it possible to have multiple flow in a single process in ProcessMaker? For example, imagine I have two sub-processes. One has a sending message event and the other has the receiving message event (for the first sub-process), both are the children of a main process. In the second sub-process, the flow may cross into a parallel gateway in which one of them will reach to the sending message event that connect the flow to the receiving message event of the first sub-process. In that moment, what would happen? Is it actually possible to have multiple flows in the diagram? Or is there any technique or best practice I can exploit?

Thanks
By amosbatto
I don't think that you can do that in ProcessMaker, but I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do.

A subprocess can't contain a receive message event that comes from a send message event in another subprocess. Instead, I recommend making a project with message flows between pools:
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Pools ... ween_pools

There are workarounds, but you need to be a programmer to implement them. Do you have any special reason for needing subprocesses?

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]