Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
By pocket
Hi,

I've tried searching for something along these lines but keep falling into the reporting a bug hole.

I'm trying to write a trigger that will on approval with using and API post call tag something in Github to kick off a CI/CD process.

I've read all the API on processmaker I've found, and i'm certain that it can do this, but I just can't get anything to work.

Does anyone have any sample working code that can achieve this?

Thanks.
By pocket
Thanks for the response.

I've been just working on your simple trigger flow you provided to someone : add_days_to_date-1.pmx and trying to get that to trigger what I want.

In that example after it adds the days to the date to calculate the new date for example I want it to then want it to put out an API post to our local gitlab instance tagging a file with anything say "tested"

Then our CI/CD pipeline can trigger to do something.

I've read that link you provided talking about arrays, but that's requesting a processmaker endpoint. I need it to call something outside processmaker.

Thanks
It is the same PHP code to call any REST endpoint. It doesn't have to be a REST endpoint from ProcessMaker. Does the service you are trying to use require authentication (i.e., do you have to login)? If so, is it oAuth2? If so, then you need to include the access token in the header as shown in the code example I pointed you to.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]