Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker 2: user interface, running cases and functionality
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already been asked before posting. Please don't ask the same question in multiple forums.
By amform
Hello,
I had a little issue when the user of a task click thru and assign a different user to have the next task, for some reason after the user assign the next user the error in the attached file pops up.
How I can solve this issue?
Thanks
Regards
Attachments
user_error.JPG
user_error.JPG (29.12 KiB) Viewed 5210 times
By amosbatto
I have never seen that error message before. What version of PM are you using? The next task in the process has Manual Assignment?
Can you post your process and tell me which task this occurs in?
By amform
Hello Amosbatto,
Thanks for the reply.
So the process is that the first user select the second user in the first dynaform inside a sub-process, after that in a new subprocess the second user should get that task and also be assign. For the second task I am using 'Self service value based assignment' with the userid of the second user selected by the first user. In the sub process I put the userid as In and out variable.
Thanks
Regards
Attachments
dynaform property.JPG
dynaform property.JPG (24.58 KiB) Viewed 5194 times
By amosbatto
It is really hard to debug this problem without looking at the processes. If you want help, you need to make a sample process that shows the problem and post the .pm files. Otherwise, I can't help you.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]