Ask questions about installing and configuring ProcessMaker 3
I am currently new to process maker, I set up everything without a hitch, but when its time to run the installation Wizard, it seems to be stuck on the first page simply checking. Any idea what might cause this issue??

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Kindly see attached image for referrence.
process.PNG
process.PNG (239.49 KiB) Viewed 4621 times
Last edited by Danielkhanu on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ProcessMaker is tricky to install on a recent version of Ubuntu. You have to follow these instructions to install PHP 5.6 from an outside repository.

Check whether you have multiple versions of PHP installed on your system:
php -v
If PHP 5.6 isn't the default, then you either need to uninstall the other version of PHP or change /usr/bin/php to link to PHP 5.6.
Then, follow these instructions to install MySQL 5.6.

From the warning messages in the background, it looks like you didn't turn off deprecated warnings in your php.ini file. Make sure to use the right settings.

Finally, you might have to press F5 to reload the web browser.
amosbatto wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:54 pm ProcessMaker is tricky to install on a recent version of Ubuntu. You have to follow these instructions to install PHP 5.6 from an outside repository.

Check whether you have multiple versions of PHP installed on your system:
php -v
If PHP 5.6 isn't the default, then you either need to uninstall the other version of PHP or change /usr/bin/php to link to PHP 5.6.
Then, follow these instructions to install MySQL 5.6.

From the warning messages in the background, it looks like you didn't turn off deprecated warnings in your php.ini file. Make sure to use the right settings.

Finally, you might have to press F5 to reload the web browser.

This seems to have bee the issue, i removed PHP 7 and it worked just fine. Thanks for the help.

Regards.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]