Questions and discussion about using ProcessMaker: user interface, running cases & functionality
I have created a form with input file which uploaded by the user but I have tried to upload an input file using the android mobile app but it doesn't work and doesn't respond. Can any one help me to solve this problem? :?: :?:
Hello,

In a process, if you take an Input Document as a step in the task, it will not work on the ProcessMaker Mobile App.
The input document inside a Dynaform works well. You need to take the web control file and link it to the Input Document you want.
In the ProcessMaker Mobile App, this works fine.
You can refer the attached image for the same.
Attachments
AppInputDoc.jpg
AppInputDoc.jpg (92.08 KiB) Viewed 6524 times
Thank you Mishika

But i am already use this way to attache the file to the dynaform but it is work fine for the desktop and it doesn't work in the mobile app.

Also i have tested it on android 5 and it doesn't work. And i don't know why it is doesn't work :cry: :cry:
Hello asamymansour,

This feature is working for me in Android version 5.0.2 and 5.1, as shown in the attachment in my previous post.
May I know exactly which version of Android 5 did you use?

Best Regards,
Mishika
mishika wrote:Hello asamymansour,

This feature is working for me in Android version 5.0.2 and 5.1, as shown in the attachment in my previous post.
May I know exactly which version of Android 5 did you use?

Best Regards,
Mishika

My android version is 5.0

I will test the same process on another version and see if it with work or not.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]