This is the first of two release candidates we will be launching. This comes with great new features and tons of bug fixes.
Remember that this is still a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
- Possibility to enable or disable Grid Lines.
- Shape toolbox position is now horizontally.
- Possibility to define the Data object type as “empty”
- Link and file fields added inside Grids.
- Change sample Apache VirtualHost definition file for ProcessMaker
- Error when running a case in a process that has a subprocess within it without the definition of variables.
- If using Windows, pop up’s do not have an X button to close it.
- The context menu remains static if using the assignment rules interface and task properties.
- Change some text in the Trigger Wizard.
- Upload icon cannot be seen completely.
- Edit Inputdoc – Confirm action does not validate any changes made in Input Documents.
- When editing a trigger, the cancel button does not have a confirmation dialog.
- Validation error while creating the PMFNewCase function.
- There is no validation when importing a responsive form with an invalid extension.
- The following syntaxis error appears when using the PMFGetCasesNotes() function, unexpected ‘,’, expecting ‘(‘.
- “Date” and “DateTime” have the same properties in the Dynaform designer.
- If using Internet Explorer, triggers cannot be created.
- There isn’t a ProcessMap window information.
- Error in the Data Type and Data Object.
- The option in the Formula properties does not have any action in grids.
- Extra bullets in the message when removing a DynaForm from the list of Steps inside Processes Supervisor.
- It is not possible to see all the text in the user’s field in the Start Message event.
- Process configuration as public or private is not available.
- Error saving a form on view mode.
- BPMN Designer Import standardization of elements size.
- WebEntry refactor.
- When the PMFGetCasesNotes() function is being executed in a trigger, it displays a syntax error: unexpected ‘,’, expecting ‘(‘.
- Date validation grid.
- Time in Self Service Assignment Rule accepts letters.
- Read the complete Release Notes for a detailed description of new features, known issues and bugs-fixes.
* The directory where ProcessMaker is installed should have write permissions.
* Remember that this is a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
* English (Default Core)
ProcessMaker 3.0 Beta version is available for Linux and Windows platforms. Download them from this site.
* For a detailed description of ProcessMaker 3.0 and its new features please see our latest documentation.
* To report any issues in ProcessMaker 3.0 (RC1) please go to this page, select ProcessMaker [community] “Project” and select “ProcessMaker v3.0 RC1″ in Product version.
How to contribute?
* We need your help to make ProcessMaker 3.0 the best release, so please take some time to download and try out the beta, your feedback is very important to us!.
* if you are willing to help us translating this version into your native language just tell us by sending an email to [email protected].
Don’t forget that any contribution will be mentioned in our wiki, social media and forum…so help spread the word!