Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By jelas99
Hello
At this time i am using a processmaker to develop an individual project.
I have a trigger in a process, and my question is: Is it possible to debug a trigger in an eclipse IDE or a similar program?

Best Regards
By amosbatto
If you install ProcessMaker in Zend Server, you can use its integration with Eclipse to do debugging. See:
http://www.zend.com/en/community/pdt

I have never tried it, so let us know if it works. I have heard that normal Zend Server debugging works pretty well. By the way, I have added a new section to the Triggers documentation about debugging. See:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... g_Triggers
By jelas99
Hi, i can debug in processmaker files with Eclipse PDT and xDebug, so i can debug plugins.
On a Trigger i put a breakpoint on the eval function where is executed that same trigger, but when i try 'step into' i get this error: "An internal error occurred during: "Searching for local file...".
Illegal or not full path: "

Best Regards
Hola, podrias ayudarnos en la configuracion de el IDE de KOMODO y StormPHP. En mi caso utilizo ElipseADT con xdebug con with remote connection y creo que estoy muy cerca(el debug sobre archivos php lo logro solo me falta capturar los trigger dentro del processmaker), creo que mi problema esta en que workspace utilizo. Gracias

Hi, could you help us in configuiration of KOMODO IDE and StormPHP. In my case I use xdebug ElipseADT with with with remote connection and I think I'm very close (the debug on the achievement php files I only need to capture the trigger within the processmaker), I think my problem is that I use workspace. thanks
By helpsoft
jelas99 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 pm Hi, i can debug in processmaker files with Eclipse PDT and xDebug, so i can debug plugins.
On a Trigger i put a breakpoint on the eval function where is executed that same trigger, but when i try 'step into' i get this error: "An internal error occurred during: "Searching for local file...".
Illegal or not full path: "

Best Regards
Hi, i saw your question that "you can debug in processmaker files with Eclipse PDT and xDebug ".
Great, i installed eclipse PDT and xDebug on centos 7, but i can't setup for it to be true to debug.
So, you can give me detail steps to do it to true
My mail is "helpsoft01@gmail.com", i will wait your question.

Thank you so much

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]