Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By gresham
I've had some excellent help so far with some Dev in PM (I'm very new to this so the guidance is very much appreciated)

I can create a plugin and i've seen how to change the html and add a javascript file in the main .php file using
Code: Select all
  $oHeadPublisher->addContent("MyAgenda/MyAgendaApplication"); //Adding a html file .html
  $oHeadPublisher->addExtJsScript("MyAgenda/calendar",false); //Adding a javascript file .js 
The problem is that i need to add allot more source files including css and jquery and fullcalendar and possibly angular.js When i add all these files using the above $oHeadPublisher only 1 .js file loads and none of the css files load at all.

I tried copying the source files into the same plugin folder "MyAgenda" and i also tried placing it in the PM HTML folder but i just cant seem to load these additional source files.

I also tried to include them the normal way in the html file but that does not work either.

What am i doing incorrectly ?

My Aim is to create a plugin with the http://fullcalendar.io js and show an agenda of PM tasks on the calendar using the REST services in PM

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]