Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By victoriaVAD
Hello, I hava a suggest box, a text that depends on the suggest box, and I have a dropdown box, I want also that this field depends on the suggest box, but only the selected value, not all the array values.

How can I do it?
please
I'm using the processmaker 2.8
By amosbatto
Yes, you can use a suggest field as the independent field and a textbox and a dropdown as the dependent fields to that suggest box.

Here is an example which you can paste into the XML code of your DynaForm to see how it works:
Code: Select all
  <selectUser type="suggest" required="0" dependentfields="myfirstcase,selectCase" size="15" mode="edit" maxresults="6" searchtype="*searchtype*" primary_key_type="0" readonly="0" resizable="0" optgroup="0"><![CDATA[SELECT USR_UID, USR_USERNAME FROM USERS]]><en>Select User</en></selectUser>
  <mycode type="javascript" meta=""><![CDATA[]]></mycode>
  <myfirstcase type="text" maxlength="64" validate="Any" required="0" readonly="0" size="15" mode="edit" resizable="0" optgroup="0"><![CDATA[ SELECT APP_NUMBER FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW WHERE USR_UID=@@selectUser]]><en>My first case</en></myfirstcase>
  <selectCase type="dropdown" required="0" readonly="0" optgroup="0" mode="edit" sqlconnection="workflow" resizable="0"><![CDATA[SELECT APP_NUMBER, APP_NUMBER FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW WHERE USR_UID=@@selectUser]]><en>Select Case</en></selectCase>
Remember in the properties of the independent field, you need to select the dependent fields

A 1xBet clone script is a customizable software so[…]

A Bustabit clone script is a pre-made software sol[…]

Are you looking for ways to pay someone to write m[…]

BC.Game Clone

BC.game clone is a replica of the original BC.game[…]