Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By HelenG
Hello,

I am trying to configure the option of advance search i processmaker but i can't.
I try to add a column from my dynaforms but i don't find the right way?
There is a way to do something like that??
In case, someone wants to search information like price or specific things which there are in dynaforms how can i do???

Thanks in advance for every information.
By erpnedir
There is a Cases List Menu at Settings. We can add extra columns to all menus like Inbox, Draft, etc. I do not understand why this menu do not have Advanced Search. It would be very helpfull if we could add extra columns using Cases List Menu to Advanced Search.
By nikG999
So there is no possibility to add a column at advanced search?
Is it possible to add columns by editing the core code ?
Is it possible to add columns by creating a plugin
By amosbatto
You can always add your own code to ProcessMaker to do this, since it is open source.

The Cases List Builder plugin in the Enterprise Edition allows you to add extra columns in the list of cases, which can be used for searches and sorting. This option was available for free in version 3.0.1.7 Community Edition, but it was removed from version 3.0.1.8 Community Edition, so you need an Enterprise Edition license to use it in 3.0.1.8 or later.
By nikG999
Thank you very much for your reply.

So is there any doc describing the code base of processmaker or any doc about developing a processmaker plugin ?
Because i want to customize some things but the codebase is chaotic, i'd love to find some doc to put me in the right track...
By amosbatto
Basically, you need to use Report Tables to export the case data to a normal table and then display an extra column in the case list that shows that data for each case.

These files generate the case list:
workflow/engine/methods/cases/casesListExtJs.php
(see the getAdditionalFields() function)
workflow/engine/templates/cases/casesListExtJs.html

However, I suspect that it will be much easier to simply create your own interface using REST than try to modify PM's code and use a plugin to add your custom page to the side bar under the HOME menu.

See the plugins documentation:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Plugin_Development
By nikG999
Yea amosbatto ,no problem sharing my code. At this point yet i have just simulated some of the advanced search.So that later i can customize it more and make search at the fields needed.For example at this point at the plugin i just bring all the cases and have a search field at the APP_NUMBER of the case.Is this ok or you need a more advanced plugin?I can also upload the plugin to github for anyone to see.I will try to pm you for more.
By gresham
nikG999 wrote:Yea amosbatto ,no problem sharing my code. At this point yet i have just simulated some of the advanced search.So that later i can customize it more and make search at the fields needed.For example at this point at the plugin i just bring all the cases and have a search field at the APP_NUMBER of the case.Is this ok or you need a more advanced plugin?I can also upload the plugin to github for anyone to see.I will try to pm you for more.
If you could upload to github, that would be awesome, i'd love to test and see this working as well.
Appreciate your hard work.
By gresham
Works just as you said ! Thanks

Would you be willing to have a look at my recent post about previewing the dynaforms ?
http://forum.processmaker.com/viewtopic ... 9&t=709253
I was thinking that maybe there might be a solution to create a custom plugin that searches cases using an "advance search" with a link to preview the dynaforms that were completed, on the search results page.
By hajrosario10
nikG999 wrote:Yea amosbatto ,no problem sharing my code. At this point yet i have just simulated some of the advanced search.So that later i can customize it more and make search at the fields needed.For example at this point at the plugin i just bring all the cases and have a search field at the APP_NUMBER of the case.Is this ok or you need a more advanced plugin?I can also upload the plugin to github for anyone to see.I will try to pm you for more.

Hi Good day!

This is what I need. Can you share your codes here or just pm me. I need the field to search from the APP_DATA field name in database.
By jhosue82
Hello everybody,

It would be great if all of us could share our custom plugins in a single repository. I am still at the very beginning with PM (and php...) but I have tested all the other "Open Source" BPM platforms and this is the best by far. It only lacks a stronger community!

(sometimes it seems like @amosbatto is the only active user.. LOL).

Rgards!
nikG999 wrote:So here is the code for this small plugin i made.
https://github.com/sapila/ProcessMakerDemoPlugin

As i told you its just a little demo.If you need anything else tell me and i will see what i can do.
Hope it helps :)

Hi nikG999, I appreciate you demo plugin. But I really need your help on how to display the dashboard menu in your plugin. I $this->registerDashboard in function setup() but it doesn't work..Thanks in advance ;)
By mohamad
amosbatto wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:31 pm nikG999,
I am thinking of providing some plugin examples in the wiki. If you don't mind sharing your code, I might include it as an example.
Dear Amos,
It was supposed to be put aforementioned plugin in wiki or pmusers,
I downloaded it from GitHub, however it was zip file. I converted it to tar to import to ProcessMaker. Unfortunately, I see this error:
This file doesn't contain class: ProcccMakerDemoPlugin
This file is attached with this post. I would be appreciated if you glimpse at it.
thanks in advance,
Attachments
(36.5 KiB) Downloaded 648 times
By amosbatto
Mohamad,
I fixed the plugin code so it will run on any ProcessMaker installation and doesn't need to hard-code the database connection. Try it now:
(35.5 KiB) Downloaded 688 times

PS: Before trying to install the plugin, you need to go to your workflow/engine/plugins directory and delete any files that were installed by the plugin the first time you tried to import it.

Your plugins directory should look something like this before importing the plugin:
charts charts.php processTemplate processTemplate.php

After importing the plugin, it should look something like this:
charts charts.php Demo Demo.php processTemplate processTemplate.php
By mohamad
Dear Amos,
Did you test your fixed plugin in your windows server?
I did your instructions in 2 different server. But, the plugin can not be added in the plugins list of PM. However, in workflow/engine/plugins directory, I can see just Demo and Demo.php. In other words, I can not see charts charts.php and processTemplate processTemplate.php
Would you please test it in your server?
Thanks in advance
By amosbatto
What versions of ProcessMaker, PHP, and Windows are you using?

I tested it in ProcessMaker 3.3.10 Community Edition with PHP 5.6.38, MySQL 5.7.23 and Firefox 60.5 in Debian 9.5.
By mohamad
amosbatto wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:55 pm What versions of ProcessMaker, PHP, and Windows are you using?

I tested it in ProcessMaker 3.3.10 Community Edition with PHP 5.6.38, MySQL 5.7.23 and Firefox 60.5 in Debian 9.5.
Dear Amos, the plugin is OK, however the problem is that when I want to change the code of it on the basis of my requirements, I have to convert it to RAR and then, again I convert it to TAR. (because, I do not use Linux, and windows server does not support symbolic links).
Is it possible to change code without using Linux? After changing the code, when I import it to PM, I see this error:
This file doesn't contain class
Thanks in advance

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]