Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By Koltak
Hello everyone,

I would like to use a trigger to skip from some task one to a task three, while the routing goes through task 2.
However, I can't figure out, how to set up the trigger to work, all my attemps just lead to task 2 being assigned.

The reason I want to do this, is to work around a limitation of the process creation: One cannot use a "join" routing rule on a task, that has an "evaluation" rule assigned to it.

Thanks in advance for all replies!
Attachments
question.png
My test-setup looks somewhat like this:
I want to join Task 1 and Task 4, but as said, that isn't possiblie, thus I created the intermediate Task 2, which should be skipped.

question.png (7.01 KiB) Viewed 3063 times
By Adrian
Hello the team and i where taking a look at your case and we found out a suitable solution for your question.
you can set the trigger inte followin way inserting the trigger that fires right after the redirectoion/routing, so this trigger can skip tasks you can follow a better guide in the next URL.
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/Trigger_Examples
under the Skipping the Next Task in a Case tag.
hope this information helps you solving your problem if theres anything else we can do for you let us know.
Regards.
By Koltak
Thank you, after some modification to the trigger code, this seems to work.

Specifically, the line
Code: Select all
$params = array(array('userid'=>$nextUser, 'password'=> 'md5:' . md5('sample') ));
should read
Code: Select all
$params = array(array('userid'=>$nextUser, 'password'=> $nextPass ));

Temu Coupon $100 Off for Existing Customers [aci38[…]

Temu Coupon $100 Off for Existing Customers {aci38[…]

Invite your friends to join Temu using your Coupon[…]

Invite your friends to join Temu using your Coupon[…]