Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By rundyz
Hi,

Using PM 2.5.2, and now it seems report tables are no longer in rp_<Workflow> and my report_table table is also empty.
I can see that the report tables are created as a variation of a PM Table (PMTReportTable) but I cannot determine which of these PMT* are report tables and which are not.

Please advise.
By liliana
Hi,

You have the option to define where your report tables will be stored (see image attached), by default they are stored inside your wf_workflow database, choose REPORT to have them stored inside your rp_workflow database. There is no way to determine which one is a PM table and which one a report table, I suggest you to create your report tables by using the REPORT word.

Regards,
Attachments
Report Table.png
Report Table.png (38.66 KiB) Viewed 4476 times
By rundyz
Thankyou that helps me, I can just put them in the report db,

Just not sure how PM knows though, inside the designer it only shows the report tables, maybe in the process definition?

Anyhow, Thankyou very very much for your assistance
By liliana
In the process definition, that's why you have your report tables definition either in your designer and inside your admin.

Glad the information helps you.

Regards,

🚀 Kaçırmayın! Dinamik kripto endüstris[…]

Are you thinking of joining the exciting world of […]

I started betting on sports at https://ggbet.co.uk[…]

As an NFT enthusiast looking to develop your own N[…]