Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By pereirablair
Dear Moderator/Administrator,

When pausing a case we capture the reason for pausing the case,similarly we need to capture during REASSIGNMENT.its very important why an individual is reassigning this step.

Guess this would be a New Development
By liliana
Hi,

We have a feature this allows you to execute a trigger when a case is reassigned, so you can create a trigger using the PMFSendMessage() function to send a notification as soon as your case is being reassiged.

This is a global configuration, it means you can't configure this trigger in tasks or cases, only in the properties of your process.

Let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
By pereirablair
Hi Lilliana,
I want to record the reason during reassignment like the way it has been implemented in case pause.its not about notification but recording reason for reassign.
By liliana
Hi,

It is a good feature, at the moment we don't have that implemented, you can create a case notes after your case is reassigned. An also you can create a new feature request explaining this feature. This will be analyzed by our developer team in order to be included in further ProcessMaker versions.

Regards,
By pereirablair
Dear Liliana,

Thanks for the reply,

If case note exists how can i alert the user in user interface.
i want to change the color of case note icon from black to red if a note exists.is it possible ?how should i do it.

1)Further to case Notes There should be flexibility,apart from ,sending case notes to participated users,whether users has participated or not. there should be an option in the case notes window to manually add extra users TO BE INFORMED.
such that ,option of:
participated users
Non participated users
and Additional users can also kept informed.

2)if case case note works as a intermediate window,i.e
like a chat window.
every time a note is added and once the user logs in if case note exists case notes window should be poped up if multiple case exists multiple windows.
By liliana
Hi pereirablair,

Once you your case notes is filled and before sending it you have the option to send the email to all participants of the case. Besides that we don't have the other requests you are asking. As I've mentioned, those are really good features and it will be good if you can create a new feature request explaining them and our Development team will analyze them in order to know if it is possible to include in a further ProcessMaker version.

Regards,
By TingTingXie
liliana wrote:Hi pereirablair,

Once you your case notes is filled and before sending it you have the option to send the email to all participants of the case. Besides that we don't have the other requests you are asking. As I've mentioned, those are really good features and it will be good if you can create a new feature request explaining them and our Development team will analyze them in order to know if it is possible to include in a further ProcessMaker version.

Regards,

Hi, Liliana

Sorry to question you again.
Recently i faced the similar issue as the owner of this thread. I have checked your web links: http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... reassigned

but this is only for a defined user recipients, but how about the next assigned user is unknown?
I did try some instructions the web shows like adding code under php file in the folder explorer, until now it is not working.
Could you give me some ideas?

Thank you a lot.
You really do help me a lot in my PM design life.
Emily
By pereirablair
Hi Emily,

I Guess you have posted this to Liliana .

Regarding to your Question,
"but this is only for a defined user recipients, but how about the next assigned user is unknown?"

Have your users assigned in a Group and your TASK Assignment Rule as Self Service.

use A trigger to generate a notification mail and assign it under:
Execute a trigger when a Ticket is reassigned

OR

Define under Notification tab.
By TingTingXie
Hi, Pereirablair

First of all, thanks for your quick reply.

Dear all other friends,
I have managed to find the solutions myself by changing the php file and it did work fine. here is the way to achieve it.
under "public function reassignCase",
in the end added this part:
G::LoadClass("pmFunctions");

$aUser = userInfo($newUserUID);
PMFSendMessage($sApplicationUID, "admin@example.com", $aUser['mail'], '', '',
"Assigned to the case!", "ReassignCase.html");

$this->getExecuteTriggerProcess($sApplicationUID, 'REASSIGNED');
return true;

then create this "ReassignCase.html" under template for process file manager

then when you test, everything works great, hopefully this does help you.
you can read more details from http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/Notifications, do CTRL+ F for "Emails when cases are reassigned" & http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... Case.28.29

All above is going to send the email notification to whoever is received the case. :D

If you're looking to save big on your next online […]

Use the latest Freecash referral code "FC2507[…]