Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By jpgoyos
There are something about integration thru XPDL?
By breale
We are in the planning phases now of working towards full XPDL *(and BPMN) compliance sometime in 2009. We have had discussions with a number of people at the WFMC about their plans as well. Currently, in fact, there is no official "compliance test" and many of the companies claiming XPDL compliance are in fact not compliant. As I understand it the WFMC is creating an official certification process based around the 6 example processes that they speak of today on the website.

Here is what the WFMC says

"At this time we are asking all implementers of XPDL to create six sample processes. All of these are very simple processes, but they show at this time the basic capability to exchange processes. A screenshot of each process, in the design tool, should be included as well. The six screenshots, and six XPDL files, should be put into a single zip file, and attached to this page. "

However, they don't yet have a measurement process in place.

Is there a particular reason that XPDL is important for what you are doing? We'd love to know.

thanks,
By jpgoyos
Hi, thanks for the answer.
Thru XPDL I can document the process in another software with more resources an I can garantee that the process in Process Maker is the same in documentation.

Vidalista 80 is a potent ED solution known for its[…]

Software Development

Humbee Studio delivers comprehensive software deve[…]

xanaxgeneric.com offers a secure and convenient wa[…]

Xanax Order Online provides a secure and straightf[…]