Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By JustForProg29
Hi, I've already posted here, and the response was quick and good, so i have a new problem !

When i'm using a date field (with the calendar to choose a date) and when i send this form to another person, if this person can see this form in "view" mode, this person can't see the date i've chosen. the field looks empty.

If somebody as a solution or a trick, i'll take it !

Thank's in advance...

Here are some screenshot.
datefield.jpg
Screenshot of the date field
datefield.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
datefield.jpg
Screenshot of the date field
datefield.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Attachments
result.jpg
Screenshot of the result
result.jpg (2.42 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
By JustForProg29
I have this problem when i format the date : d-m-Y (in the option of the date field)

If i let Y-m-d, no problem, but in France, we are used to put the date like that (d-m-Y)

Why doesn't it work when i choose this shape.

Thank's for your help.
By amosbatto
Oh, wait, the new date picker code was introduced in version 2865, so that bug might not be your problem. Just out of curiosity, have you tried logging into ProcessMaker in English to check if you still see the problem?
By gilboagl
Hey

I had the same problem with the date picker and you have fixed it.
But after that i had a problem with entering the dates to the data base.
Meaning,
Mysql only applies to xxxx-xx-xx and if I've changed the format it would apply the default
for the table, which is an empty date.

I've fixed this problem my self, just added a function in the class.reportTable.php, how do i document it
or add it to the source code? if any?

Thanks

Gilboa Globen
By amosbatto
Hi gilboagl,
If you would like to get your code incorporated into ProcessMaker, please add your version of class.reportTable.php as an attachment to a forum post. As for documentation, it is nice to add a comment in the source code which describes the purpose of each function and what parameters should be passed to that function.
By atissot
Hi gilboagl,

I think a good improvement is to manage the both french separator : "-" and "/".

I'd had to manage the same problem, and I'd solved it with 2 fields : a french date and a hidden US date, with triggers to translate french to US.
But your solution is better.

I'll use it for the next time.

André

If you're looking to save big on your next online […]

Use the latest Freecash referral code "FC2507[…]