Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
Hi to everyone,
i have created a dynaform, for entering the detail .I will send user the link of that form in his email,what i want is that when he clicks the link he should get that form directly without entering the user name and password.I have tried this with events but not suceeded.

Give me any ideas if you guys have
I am trying to use that option, but in our instance (1.2-2985, spanish) the web entry window comes up empty and gives us no way to create the Web Entry.

Is there a non-graphical way that we can generate the Web Entry content?
i have created a dynaform, for entering the detail .I will send user the link of that form in his email,that form should be autopopulated what i want is that when he clicks the link he should get that form directly without entering the user name and password.how to do that automatically fill the form
fromero wrote:I am trying to use that option, but in our instance (1.2-2985, spanish) the web entry window comes up empty and gives us no way to create the Web Entry.
Is there a non-graphical way that we can generate the Web Entry content?
Web Entry will only work if the task which contains the DynaForm has "Cyclical Assignment" of users (which is the default option).
Do you see the problem when you login with English and try to generate a web entry? The Spanish translation is very out-of-date and needs to be updated. You can fix this problem by following these instructions.
manishkumar wrote:i have created a dynaform, for entering the detail .I will send user the link of that form in his email,that form should be autopopulated what i want is that when he clicks the link he should get that form directly without entering the user name and password.how to do that automatically fill the form
If you chose the option "PHP with web services" when creating your Web Entry, then you can set a trigger to fire before the DynaForm. In that trigger you can set the default value of fields. For example if you have the field named "Reporter", you could put:
@@Reporter = "Jane Doe";
Thanks for the information.

The initial task for the WEb Entry is set for cyclical assigment.

However, when I try to generate the web entry in the English side, the form comes up, but the drop downs for the Initial Task and the Initial dynaform come up blank... The list is there, but not the names of the Task/Dynaforms.

Regards,

FJR
Those two drop downs are from the Web Entry form itself, part of Processmaker, not one of my forms.

I would think that it gets populated by a query to the CONTENT table, but that is just my guess.

Let me attach some screenshots...Also take note of the empty Task names (they come out fine in Spanish)...
Attachments
Screen shot 2010-02-09 at 2.57.20 PM.jpg
Empty list
Screen shot 2010-02-09 at 2.57.20 PM.jpg (191.86 KiB) Viewed 5769 times
Ok, bit the bullet and did a whole new spanish translation from scratch (about 7 hours) ...Ran into some bugs with POedit (corrupts some entries on the .po file), but after some good ol' Bbediting, made it right.

Got it to load today and voila! Problems gone! :-)

Let me know how to send you the .po file to see if it's worth making it available to others.

Regards,

FJR

Temu New user DIscount code Using Temu's DIscount […]

By using the Temu coupon code [acu600079], you can[…]

Yes, the Temu Coupon Code "aci384098" or[…]

Yes, the Temu Coupon Code "aci384098" do[…]