Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By ahmed
Dear all,

iam a new user for process maker, i read the manual and tried to make the loan application , but when i try it i receve the follwing error application review error no deriviation rules was found . i checked the eriviation rule for the aplication review task they are as follows

1- reject loan @@APPROVED == "N" Rules and user groups
2- Approve loan @@APPROVED == "Y" Rules and user groups

please anybody can help me ???

thanks alot
By SofiiaSs
Dear user,

Thank you for reaching out. It seems like you are encountering an error while trying to make a loan application in Process Maker. The error message states that no derivation rules were found for the application review task. You have already checked the derivation rules for the task, and they appear to be correct:

1. Reject loan: @@APPROVED == "N" (Rules and user groups)
2. Approve loan: @@APPROVED == "Y" (Rules and user groups)

To further troubleshoot this issue, I recommend referring to the Process Maker manual for detailed instructions and troubleshooting steps. Additionally, you can seek assistance from the Process Maker community or support team who would be more familiar with the specific error you are encountering.

If you need further guidance on loan application development, you can refer to this informative article: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-to-create-a-money-lending-app/. It provides insights and tips on creating a money lending app, which may be helpful in your case.

We prioritize customer safety and satisfaction, wh[…]

Looking to order Percocet online? Xanaxgeneric.com[…]

For MBOX to Outlook conversion, try the Betavare […]

Hi, thank you for your response, we proceeded with[…]