Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By keynes
Hi processmaker guys, first congratulations on your exellent work which makes BPM easy for everyone!
I'm quite impressed by your demo about integration with Openbravo. The idea is using web serivce to read and write data between ProcessMaker and Openbravo. I've copied your code and made some other integrations in my Openbravo project. Howerver I still want to move your integration further. As I've known, Openbravo AD system is more flexible than ProcessMaker dynaform, but the business process in Openbravo is fixed while in ProcessMaker we can customize as we wish. So I'm wondering if we can use ProcessMaker to design the process and use Openbravo AD system to design the form so the users may have the maximum flexiblity. Then it comes the idea of adding a new type of dynaform to ProcessMaker, say, the Openbravo form. The user may choose a window from Openbravo then all the field will be imported to ProcessMaker as form variables. Then we can take advantage of these variables to define derivation rules or triggers in ProcessMaker. During the process execution, the page will jump from ProcessMaker to Openbravo and Openbravo to ProcessMaker as defined by the process designer. If we can achieve this, then we can add business process flexible provided by ProcessMaker to any other B/S systems(think about SugarForm, JoomlaForm) without rewriting the GUI logic and business logic.
I really hope you may consider this feature in your next release demos, thanks!

If you're looking to save big on your next online […]

Use the latest Freecash referral code "FC2507[…]