Share ideas, ask questions, and get feedback about developing for ProcessMaker
Forum rules: Please post new questions under "Developing processes & programming" for ProcessMaker 2 or 3.
By gosmart
I have submited a bug quite a while ago.
Amos has confirmed it and submited new one http://bugs.processmaker.com/view.php?id=4138.

What is the procedure for prioritization of bugs?
This one is quite serious. Routing rules duplicate tasks.

I wonder is it worth to wait. Unfortunately, I am no good with PHP. :(

Are there any other options? I contacted sales to buy some support hours, but no reply.
By RedNalie
I'm having the same issues. We have many complex processes and this bug is basically holding is us from implementing ProcessMaker properly. Could somebody give priority to this?
By amosbatto
Fernando Ontiveros, the head developer of PM, looks over the list of bugs and decides which bugs the developers should work on. Bugs filed by clients who are paying for ProcessMaker services almost always get first priority. Bugs which are simple tweaks or text changes also tend to get fixed rapidly. Bug reports which include the fix, also tend to get fixed very rapidly. For instance, if someone files a bug report which says, "change this line in the code from X to Y". Bug reports which ask for complex new functionality will get scheduled on the PM development road map.

The development team for ProcessMaker is only 6 people (but is scheduled to add 2 more programmers before the end of the year), so some bugs don't get worked on for a long time. I suggest adding a note to your bug reports, explaining why you need the bug to be fixed and how it is holding up your deployment.
Last edited by amosbatto on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By gosmart
I have noticed that the bug is resolved. How can I get the solution?
Do I have to wait for the next patch release?
By amosbatto
You can download the current version in development from the ProcessMaker Subversion repository:
svn co svn://source.colosa.net/newgulliver/trunk
For more info, see:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... stallation

Unfortunately, you can only do a clean manual install and not upgrade your current installation of processmaker from the subversion repository.

However the next version of PM should be released either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Use the latest verified Temu coupon $100 off ([acq[…]

To get $100 off, sign up as a new user using refer[…]